|Job Ref:||204765721||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£32000/annum Various||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Davies Gough are currently recruiting for x2 crane service engineers based in Andover. . We are looking for experienced electrical engineers to join our clients existing field service team, who are involved in the repair, maintenance and service of our customers' lifting equipment, service inspection contracts, refurbishment and modernisation projects, installation, testing and certification of overhead cranes and hoists|
You will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes, trouble- shooting equipment malfunctions, consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues, generating sales leads during service call, and completing appropriate documentation.
What we expect from you:-
• You must be apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
• Engineering experience: Electrical: 415v ac 3 phase motor contactor control circuits both squirrel cage and wound rotor.
• A good understanding of 110/48 volt relay and contactor circuits.
• Some frequency speed control device experience.
• Mechanical: Medium to large drive couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes.
• Knowledge of the above tasks and the associated risks when working at height.
• Experience with overhead cranes and hoists is preferred, but not essential as full product training will be given
• Good grasp of the English language (verbal and written)
• Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
• Proven commitment to safety
• You must be physically fit and able to work at heights
• Willingness to work extra hours
• Hold a current driving licence
£32k basic salary, Overtime paid after 39 hours pw, Pension, life assurance, van, mobile & laptop etc