|Job Ref:||204765839||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Project Manager - Construction Experience |
This is a great opportunity for a an experienced Project Manager to join one of THE leading steel fabrication and installation companies in the UK. My client are looking for a Project Manager to come on board on a permanent basis to manage and oversee the steel structural phase of their construction projects in London.
They manage a number of large, well known projects in the industry and work alongside some of the best main contractors, so this would be a great position for someone who is experienced in the industry and would like to apply their skills, knowledge and experience on other well-known, large scale, complex projects.
- Excellent knowledge and ability to read structural drawings, connection details and
specifications of various quality
- Ability to coordinate the Design; Production & Installation of Projects; fully
understand the project requirements/scope of works/specifications etc.
- Ability to work to scope of works, budgets and programs
- ITP & Handover's to be managed
- Ability to produce programs
- Ability to liaise with Clients site team and engineers
- Ability to manage a team of Site Managers ensuring successful projects to their clients
- Ability to liaise with the company buyer, workshop and QS's successfully working as
- Excellent organization skills and ability to plan ahead
- Excellent Negotiation Skills and ability to defuse high pressure situations
- Positive attitude to problems and dealing with staff of all levels
- Ability to multitask
If you have the required skills/experience required and are looking to join a well-established company in the industry, then please apply below for immediate consideration.
You would be required to be in London from Monday-Friday and accommodation will be paid for if this is not a reasonable commute location to your home location.
Key words; steel, PM, project manager, construction manager, site manager, black card, cscs, NVQ, drawings, structures, design, team, senior, clients, commercial, residential, property