|Job Ref:||204768410||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Do you have working experience of the Construction industry? Would you like to support a busy department with order requests and contracts administration?|
Our client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running in a varied support role.
* You will be responsible for the administration to assist and deliver projects on time.
* Administration and assistance with the full planning process
* Administrative preparation of Health and Safety documentation
* Ensuring compliance including planning and building regulations
* Taking materials orders from site and ordering/checking best price and generating quotes
* General management support duties including preparation of invoicing and quotations
* Checking and preparation of all timesheets and expenses for payroll
* Updating data for company contracts
* Attending Site Meetings and preparing and forwarding the minutes within an agreed timescale
* Assisting with resolution of any problems that may arise on projects
* General telephone and admin support for the office
* Be a real team player
* Be methodical and conscientious
* Have a happy go lucky attitude with a positive outlook
The company's modern offices are based in the Fareham area with free parking.
Hours of work are 8.30 to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
A salary of £18/£20k is offered.
If you have a good working knowledge of the construction industry along with strong administration skills do please apply for this interesting and varied opportunity urgently.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer