|Job Ref:||204767538||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burton-On-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||DE14||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
As part of my client's Technical Advisory Team and reporting into the Technical Team Manager, you will be responsible for producing material estimates from construction drawings, encompassing the company's full range of roofing products.|
* To produce material estimates from construction drawings encompassing the company's full range of roofing products as applicable.
* Qualify all estimating enquiries and action within the specified timeframe.
* Provide a high level of customer care, ensuring the estimating service provided is accurate and well presented, both written and verbally.
* Correspond with customers on the use of the company's products and services to the required standards.
* Develop and maintain strong product knowledge in line with applicable technical standards, legislation and building trends.
* Develop and maintain a high level of skill in the operation of Technical & CRM software and applications.
* Always seek to add value, applying lean principles, wherever applicable.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
* A good understanding of construction and the ability to read and measure accurately from scaled construction drawings is essential
* Knowledge of Roofing Systems and Façade / Rain Screen Cladding would be highly beneficial
* Ideally educated to HND or Degree level in Civil Engineering, Construction or Architecture
* Possess excellent written and oral communication and listening skills
* Possess excellent numeracy skills
* Be highly focused and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks and to work efficiently and accurately with a clear focus on quality
* Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both within and outside the Company
* Possess a professional phone manner and a positive can-do attitude that strives to continuously improve
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team within a busy office environment