|Job Ref:||204767553||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£26000/annum + bens||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Assistant Accountant - Birmingham City Centre - Full Time - £26 - 30K |
Our client is a well-established organisation in Birmingham city centre. Offering a wide range of services to both individuals and other commercial enterprises, this business has enviable reputation in a highly competitive market. They are located very close to New Street and Snow hill stations.
The Assistant Accountant with be responsible for:
* Involvement in month end and wider Finance processes
* Liaising with the rest of the Accounts payable/receivable teams team and providing support for business as usual work
* Assisting with ad hoc projects and duties as requested within the wider Finance team
* Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
* Variance Analysis
* Responsible for the fixed asset register
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant ideally with a background in a large complex business. The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic pressurised environment, with the ability to ensure tasks are performed to high levels of accuracy. You will have a high aptitude with bespoke software and Excel.
The Assistant Accountant role will suit someone who is currently studying and seeking to further their experience in a professional environment whilst maintaining flexibility in their working hours.
Remuneration for the Assistant Accountant position will be £26 - 30K