|Job Ref:||204767612||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£68000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
My client is a Leading Residential Developer, where an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Setting out Engineer to join the team based on site in East London. You will work on one of my clients most prestigious developments and report to the Senior Project Manager.|
This is a very busy and hands on role that will require someone who is used to working under pressure; has excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks. You will need to be able to adapt your communication style to a variety of different audiences.
• Setting out for all types of house foundation, roads, sewers and earthworks on multiple housing developments
• Good knowledge of technical drawings
• Carry out setting out duties accurately and on time
• Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environmental compliance.
• Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with the clients specification
• Read and understand engineering drawings
• Promote learning and good practice in team members
YOU WILL HAVE:
• Strong experience in groundwork's - Foundations/Sewers/Roads etc.
• Working knowledge of equipment and systems e.g. AutoCAD
• Good communication skills
• Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
• Valid driving license
• Aspirations to develop and progress within the business.
For more information, please get in touch today