|Job Ref:||204767619||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Hainault||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Electrical Helpdesk Contracts Manager - Planned and Reactive Maintenance - Essex |
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Helpdesk Contracts Manager to join one of the UKs leading providers of Facilities Management.
The primary focus of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the Electrical maintenance department. This department includes estimators, engineers and the help desk.
The portfolio of works includes Commercial, Residential, Student Accommodation, Retail and Restaurants.
Responsibilities to include:
• Day to day delivery of 24/7 reactive maintenance
• Delivering and reporting client Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Driving engineer and staff productivity
• Maximising profitability via CAFM system
• Managing / overseeing out of hours work
• Act as a further escalation point for the supervisors
• Attend client facing review meetings
• Reporting on profit and loss
• Reporting on cost no revenue
• Coordinating training requirements of Help Desk personnel
• Ensuring that decisions made to improve the overall customer support of the Help Desk are continually carried through
• Solves problems and makes decisions on a daily basis relative to Help Desk responsibilities
• Coordination of work processes and projects with other departments and divisions
• Out of hours managerial call out
The position will require strong leadership capabilities including the ability to motivate staff. The right candidate will themselves be highly motivated in this demanding environment.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Previous experience in a similar role
• An experienced time served electrical engineer
• Formal Engineering Qualifications (17th Edition)
• Full Clean Driving License
• Customer focused individual with a proactive approach to working
• Possess effective communication skills with the ability to write technical reports and or communicate verbally with Manager, helpdesk, engineers, estimators and clients.
• Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Julian Ennor on (Apply online only) or