|Job Ref:||204767716||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Job title: Site Manager |
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + car + package
Job Type: Permanent
I am currently working on behalf of a very impressive medium size developer whom have been running now for over 50 years, they function across the South East and operate a very low staff turnover. Their work is varied (Private, Affordable, large scale 250 unit sites & smaller bespoke developments) which allows the business to have a large pipeline of work.
* The position requires a Site Manager ideally experienced in volume house building
* The scheme is spanning over the next 4/5 years so will offer longevity
* The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Toolbox talks, ensuring Health and Safety is paramount, Sub-Contractor Management and Method statements.
* The Project is a site in excess of 200 units, traditional build with a split of 80% in favour of private sale and 20% of affordable housing
Education, experience and essential:
* 5 Years minimum in a Site Management capacity
* Construction relative qualification (preferred)
* Must have driving license
If you feel you that your experience would suit this role, then please get in touch. I have a real hunger for what I do here at Novo and that is reflected in my approach, the only way you'll find that believable is to call!
Jon Marsden Residential Consultant
(Apply online only)