|Job Ref:||204767802||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||North Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||DL8||Salary:||£6.95 - £7.20/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Sherburn in Elmet
£6.95 - £7.20 p/h Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
This position covers a range of warehouse processing functions based at a global company based in Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorks.
The main responsibilities of the position are included below although there may be occasions when the jobholder is asked to undertake duties outside of this.
Job role to include, but not limited to:
* Picking, packing and dispatch of orders
* Offloading of vehicles
* Counting stock
* Receiving and processing goods in
* Ensuring accuracy levels when collating stock
* Using a computer system (Microsoft based) to process orders
* Experience working in a busy warehouse
* Hold a valid driving license
* Self-motivator who can work with own initiative
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of team work
* FLT Licence but not essential
* Excellent eye for detail
* Own transport is essential due to location.
Comprehensive introduction and training programme will be provided
If this is of interest to you, contact Ali Stewart without delay on (Apply online only) and email your CV
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer