|Job Ref:||204767834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Based in Nottingham
Salary: £competitive + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, for a Maintenance Technician to work alongside the M&E Manager assisting in the maintenance, repair and improvement of building fabric, services and systems across the two Nottingham sites.
They are looking for someone who is: practical, motivated, forward thinking and able to prioritise. The successful candidate will have experience and background knowledge of maintenance and must have either the IEE 17th edition BS7671 regulations qualification/training or previous engineering training together with adequate experience and also should have experience with both HVAC and Building maintenance.
This is an active and collaborative role which requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team, yet also the ability to work autonomously. The successful Maintenance Technician will be working across two sites, therefore a clean drivers licence is required.
This role will focus on all aspects of maintenance within the facilities management sector, the responsibilities include:
* Ensure that all records (written, electronic and on mobile devices) are kept up to date, to allow other staff to check on priorities, in periods of absence.
* Ability to liaise with staff at all levels to ensure that colleagues in other Departments and Occupiers will be made aware of any work that may affect them/the building they are located in
* Work with minimum supervision, plan and organise maintenance, servicing, fault rectification, inspections, testing of equipment and complete job requests sent to you
* Attend to any faults or incidents that occur
* Work alongside and assist the Maintenance Manager
Closing Date: 08/11/2016
Please send your CV for immediate consideration whether you think you are spot on for the role or unsure but would like to know more, or if this role is not right, we have plenty of other brilliant roles to consider you for