|Job Ref:||204768165||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£19000 - £23000/annum package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Graduate Mechanical Engineer |
Circa - £21K + Package
Would you like to work for a sociable, fun and successful Building Services consultancy that can offer you development in mechanical design and sustainability?
Have you recently graduated within Building Services, sustainability or Mechanical Engineering? Are you looking for a consultancy who can offer you not only a foot in the door to the Engineering world but progression, development, training and a fun working environment?
This award winning Building Services specific consultancy; based central to Bristol, are now looking to compliment their flourishing M&E team with an enthusiastic graduate. With a second to none reputation for staff welfare and retention this would be the perfect first engineering role for you to start your career.
Successful graduates will meet the following criteria:
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- A passion for mechanical design and sustainability.
- Ambitious with the ultimate goal to become a chartered engineer with either the CIBSE or IMechE
- Have an outgoing personality with the desire to learn
- A relevant degree at BEng level within preferably Building Services Engineer - Degrees relevant to Mechanical or general Engineering would be accepted.
A few things they can offer you?
- Healthcare subject to probation period
- Company Pension
- Training and development with relevant software and on the building services processes
- Competitive holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays
If you would like further information on this Graduate Mechanical Engineering position please feel free to give me a call to discuss, I can be contacted on either (Apply online only) or NA - I would advise calling before submitting your CV for a swifter response