|Job Ref:||204769042||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Southwark||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £51000/annum £5k Car Allow. + Comprehensive Bene||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Senior Customer Service Manager - New Build Residential - West London|
£50,000 - plus excellent package
October - November 2016
Bespoke National developer has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Customer Service Manager to join their team on a Permanent Basis.
Based in Central London , the purpose of this role is to ensure an efficient and responsive customer service experience through the 2 year warranty period and in accordance with the commitments to providing an exceptional service, whilst dealing accurately and politely with the Customer.
Senior Customer Service Manager Duties:
* To report to and support the Head of Customer Service.
* Liaise and correspond with customer at property handover, through warranty period and beyond.
* Attend weekly meetings reporting to Head of Customer Services on status of all customers and issues within the development.
* Carry out formal inspections to properties, at anticipated practical completion, of the build.
* Arrange pre-occupation and handover appointment with customers and ensure completion of any matters which may arise from pre-occupation / handover meetings.
* Liaise with Customer Service Advisors for any works by sub-contractors and Customer Service Operatives to properties within your development.
* Review, investigate and execute issues arising from customer contact, maintaining proper records and communication to all stakeholders within an agreed timescale.
* To effectively manage all customer expectations and deliver excellent customer service, ensuring defects are dealt with promptly, efficiently and to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
* To work as a participative member of the Customer Service Team.
* To actively focus on self-development and the improvement of Customer Service /Customer management skills.
Customer Service Manager Requirements:
* Ideally 3+ years working in a similar role for a property developer
* Previous experience managing the snagging & handover process from Build to Customer Service to Customer
* Strong focus on customer satisfaction
* Technical knowledge & understanding ideal
* Ability to problem-solve under pressure
* Demonstrated attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Ideally the Customer service Manager will have had significant experience managing the handover process from Build to Customer Service and then onto the Customer as they complete.
The Customer service Manager should have good technical knowledge and understanding in order to find the root cause of issues and resolve them as quickly as possible. The Ability to effectively manage trades is a must.
The Senior Customer Service Manager will, preferably have experience with a reputable Residential Developer or Main Contractor; come from a trade or academic background.
To apply for this Senior Customer Service Manager position please e mail an up to date CV