|Job Ref:||204769094||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
This is a great and exciting opportunity, for an experienced Noticing Co-ordinator with a detailed knowledge of highways, street licence, Health & Safety procedures, Road & Street Works act and construction design regulations to join a long established and leading Telecommunications company.|
You will need to have a minimum of 3 years' experience within the Telecommunications industry, and have operational knowledge of highways noticing as you will be responsible for the receipt and delivery of all noticing in-line with the contract performance, engaging with the works supervisors in order to arrange all NRSWA coordination for Civils and Cabling works.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have effective communication skills, be self-motivated, show that you can motivate others and be passionate about Customer satisfaction. Great Administration, PC and analytical skills.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
• The management of all noticing requests receiving and monitoring all jobs through to completion.
• Monitor the delivery and performance of orders in-line with contract SLA's
• Co-ordinate with the networks supervisors on a daily basis
• Manage any issues, escalating through the management chain when appropriate.
• NRSWA Coordination
• Liaise with the local authorities, ensuring appropriate notices etc. are actioned
• Comply with all Health & Safety and environmental policies
• Manage daily updates on completion or status of work orders.
Previous relative experience at a similar level is essential with a minimum of 3 years' experience in the Telecommunications industry.
Knowledge of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures, Roads and Street Works Act 1991, Construction Design Management Regulations and Section 74 Regulations.
• Competitive Salary (negotiable depending on experience)
• Location: Bristol
• Position: Permanent
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion