|Job Ref:||204769227||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£230 - £250/day Package Entitlements||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Project Manager Role|
My client is a highly reputable Fit Out/Refurbishment Contractor, now looking to appoint a proven Project Manager on a number of their London-based projects.
You will be managing a range of 3-4 exciting commercial fit out and refurbishments, offering a day rate of up to £250 + package entitlements, not forgetting to mention the future prospects of outstanding career progression within the company for those who want it, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss.
You must hold a valid SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS card, with experience in managing commercial new builds, refurbishments and fit outs.
Project Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for, but not limited to;
* Lead the planning and implementation of multiple projects
* Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
* Define project tasks and resource requirements
* Develop full scale project plans
* Assemble and coordinate project staff
* Manage project budget
* Manage project resource allocation
* Plan and schedule project timelines
* Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
* Provide direction and support to project team
* Quality assurance
* Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
Project Manager Benefits
* £220-£250 Day Rate
* Package Entitlements
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy