|Job Ref:||204768892||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Chiswick||Address:||Salary:||£23000 - £25000/annum 28 days holiday (Including bank holi||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
Accounts Assistant |
Monday - Friday (09:30 - 18:00)
Permanent position based in West London
Our client specialises in the industry Auction with items consisting of vintage, niche and luxurious; Clothing, antiques and art work.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Sage 50 and will be able to adapt to new databases quite quickly while also being efficient and able to work within a fast pace environment.
1. Take ownership of the purchase ledger including:
- Posting of all invoices
- Allocating correct coding to purchase invoices
- Ensuring all bank account payments are posted correctly
- Reconciling supplier statements monthly
- agreeing aged creditor
- Ensuring VAT is treated correctly
2. Raising a suggested payments list for the payment run.
3. Maintaining the company bank account records. Ensuring all items are posted on both sales and purchase ledger and the various bank accounts are reconciled on a weekly basis.
4. Raising any sales ledger invoices required
5. Reconciling daily takings of cash, cheques and credit cards to the data base system and preparing the relevant spread sheets for inputting to Sage.
6. Processing credit card expenses. This includes chasing for receipts.
7. Petty cash
8. To ensure all accounts records are reconciled on a monthly basis
9. Ad hoc
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good excel skills
- Easily adaptable to change
- Knowledge of Sage 50
If you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Good luck with your Job search!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer