|Job Ref:||204768807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £38000/annum + Package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:23|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Building Services Engineer to join my client, one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancies on a permanent basis. The Building Services Engineer will be joining a large well established team of professionals based in the South West.
- Maintain a professional image throughout all times.
- Attend site and ensure all reactive repairs are completed in relation to site services, plant or equipment & buildings, instructed by line manager or administration department.
- Maintain a healthy level of communication with Site and Senior Engineers.
- Ensure Health and Safety is implemented at all stages of work.
- Communicate with company employees and build relationships with client representatives.
- Previous maintenance services delivery is essential.
- NVQ 3 in plumbing, carpentry or similar.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
- Post 5 year qualification experience is desirable.
For more information on the Building Services Engineer role please call Macauly Birmingham on (Apply online only).
Macauly Birmingham - Rail, Construction & Civil Engineering Consultant - Specialist Recruitment Services UK Ltd
Specialist Recruitment Services UK Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and abides by the REC code of professional practice, Matrix standard for information and advice & guidance services