|Job Ref:||204768296||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Our engineering services business is looking for an Mechanical Project Engineer to join the team in London to manage the technical, quality and engineering issues that arise during the installation process ensuring that solutions support the delivery of the project to time, cost and quality criteria. A background in HVAC / Building Services is essential as is a proven track record of project delivery. |
* Manage the engineering input into the project strategic plan
* Participate in the review of the design for buildability
* Check and approve working drawings and details
* Input and comment on the form of construction, construction details, specification, issues, etc.
* Respond to technical queries
* Selection and preparation of major items of equipment
* Integration of project engineering, procurement and installation activities
* Co-ordination of all site activities
* Manage all dimensional control issues
* Implement compliance with both project and internal documentation i.e. IMS, PEP and KPIs
* Ensure the works are completed in compliance with inspection and test plans and method statements
We're looking for
* Experience working on similar type
* Excellent working knowledge of materials, specifications and industry working practices
* Background base with a services contractor
* Holds trade registered qualifications is fundamental
* Educated to ONC level is preferred
* Likely to hold relevant professional qualification is preferred.
Our engineering services team delivers mechanical and electrical engineering solutions to help clients maintain their buildings, to save time, and improve performance. They also provide specialist interior and exterior finishing services, and the latest off-site fabrication and virtual modelling techniques. And, because we create joint ventures with other areas of the Skanska business, joining us means that you could be involved in some of the UK's most iconic development projects.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA