|Job Ref:||204767266||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Our HR team is looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join the team on a fixed term basis for 12 months. To partner the Operating Unit Leadership Team and lead a business focussed HR team in the development & delivery of the Skanska People Strategy, in conjunction with shared specialist resources|
Based at Maple Cross, with travel to other Skanska offices and sites (UK & worldwide).
* Be a member of the Strategic Leadership Team, you will own, drive and execute the People agenda for the business.
* Have full accountability for all strategic HR priorities such as Resourcing and Talent attraction, Talent Management and retention/reward, high performance culture and employee engagement, diverse and inclusive working, embedding a learning culture and succession planning.
* Lead, inspire and develop the operational HR Business Partnering function across the operating unit. Through your direct operational HR team, you will deliver value-add Business Partnering through collaborative, inclusive and engaging ways of working within a complex matrix organisation.
* Be responsible for the delivery of forward thinking and innovative Learning & Development strategy within your business unit. With one eye on the future providing direction and focus on the skills required within the business and wider industry not just for the here and now.
We're looking for:
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and someone who can quickly build strong relationships across multiple teams.
* Ability to influence and challenge at all levels.
* A self-motivated individual who is happy to work autonomously.
* Experienced user of NA qualification preferable.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA