|Job Ref:||204767164||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Based in Leicester
Salary: £competitive + Benefits
An amazing opportunity has arisen with our client for a Facilities Assistant to work alongside the facilities manager and assist the implementation of TFM across the Leicester portfolio, covering a total of 3 offices throughout Leicester.
They are looking for a: practical, motivated and forward thinking individual who has understanding of how Facilities Management works and is looking for a role with plenty of variety.
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent communication and collaboration skills, working within the existing facilities team. The successful Facilities Assistant will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business by generating a culture of customer and client care.
This role will focus on all aspects of facilities management, and the responsibilities include:
* Providing an efficient post service; managing a high volume of incoming and outgoing deliveries including post, courier deliveries and IT equipment.
* Providing care-taking services including furniture removal, ordering and repairs.
* Assist with confidential shredding, recycling and waste disposal.
* Upkeep of company vehicles.
* Maintaining meeting rooms and assisting with audio-visual and video conferencing equipment.
* Assisting with office moves.
* Storage and building management.
Candidates must have good PC skills, education of GCES grades A*- C or NA role requires travel to other sites across the portfolio so a driver's licence is essential.
Closing Date: 4/11/2016
Please send your CV for immediate consideration whether you think you are spot on for the role of unsure but would like to know more, if this role is not right, we have plenty of other brilliant roles to consider you for