|Job Ref:||204767097||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Raeburn have taken in an exciting new opportunity to join a leading construction client based in West Sussex.|
This role would work closely with the Strategy, Bidding, Project Engineering, Procurement and Commercial Team, Operational Personnel and Support Services to obtain relevant information for writing quality bid solutions for prequalification and tender submissions.
Supporting Bid Managers/Solution Leads as directed and produce well-structured written responses to Clients requirements and agreed company solutions.
• To ensure all issues and relevant information that is communicated is considered in developing and completing written solutions.
• To ensure written responses for prequalification and tender submissions are completed in a timely manner and that they are in accordance with agreed deliverables.
• To generate written responses that are completed to a high acceptable standard and are compliant, clear and customer focussed.
• To provide inputs to the lessons learnt process from involvement with previous submissions.
Candidates should have a good standard and level of general education as well as;
• Proven experience of producing written commentaries and solutions for prequalification and tender submission documents would be desirable
• Experience of working within the highway and civil engineering sectors or related industries would be desirable
• An understanding of operational and technical issues/considerations to allow the compilation of written solutions to support strategic bidding opportunities is desirable