|Job Ref:||204767046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£18.00 - £20.00/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Our client operates a complete main contractor service across the UK, to deliver a sustainable, quality solution across the construction, interior fit-out and facilities management sectors.|
Originally formed as a pub refurbishment, bar refurbishment, restaurant refurbishment, hotel refurbishment, nightclub refurbishment, and office refurbishment contractor our client has evolved into a leading national high quality refurbishment and fit out company, in the retail, hospitality, commercial sectors.
They specialise in interior refurbishment from the inception of the project through to its completion. They employ friendly, highly skilled and competent personnel whose aim is to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with the service they provide.
They are now recruiting for a Working Foreman/Site Manager to join the team on a freelance / temporary basis.
They are looking for someone who is capable of running the site as well as jumping on the tools as and when required.
The qualities they value and looking for are:
* Being able to use own initiative
* Problem solving
* Ability to deliver projects on time and to the required quality.
* Needs to be personable and able to get on well with clients, staff and sub-contractors.
* Someone based in the South East
* This role will suit someone who is already a working site foreman/manager or someone who is looking to progress into such a role.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Someone from a Fit out/Refurbishment, Retail and leisure background (preferable but not essential)
* SSSTS or SMSTS qualified, CSCS Card and First Aid at Work
* Full training will be provided to include all aspects of H & S along with all necessary support, advice and training from the company's H & S manager.
Excellent communication skills will be essential as you will be liaising with Clients, Consultants, sub-contractors and senior management.
If you have experience in a similar role or are looking to make the next step up in your career then please forward your CV for consideration.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Approach Personnel only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities