|Job Ref:||204766924||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Guildford||Address:||Post Code:||GU1||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Car, Bonus, Pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Electrical Project Manager to join a specialist electrical contractors, who offer electrical services to both the Commercial and Residential markets. An engaging role for a PM who is aspiring to commercial management or directorship positions in the future.|
They can offer you:
* A more stable platform for growth as they have been established for over 40 years.
* An enviable client list boasting a host of well recognised names.
* The opportunity to operate more 'hands-on'.
As Electrical Project Manager you will be responsible for driving the management and operational aspects of the projects under your control and being accountable for their profitability and performance. Typical projects in this instance include various commercial refurbishment and refit projects.
In what is a varied role, further day to day activities include:
* Supporting site based teams.
* Cost control, reporting and producing monthly financial reports.
* Managing client relationship during delivery/ including managing expectations as well as relationships to ensure operational excellence and efficiency.
* Delivering projects to time, cost, quality, and safety and sustainability targets.
* Leading, developing and coaching individuals to build high performing teams.
The successful Project Manager will be educated to HNC or higher, however must have previous project management experience working within an M&E contractor environment; ideally with commercial referb/ commercial refit experience
£45,000 - £50,000 (Neg on Exp + Car, Bonus and Pension)
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Ross Williams, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted