|Job Ref:||204766884||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£90000 - £91000/annum Travel, Pension, Bonus + Perks||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor - Up to £100,000 + Package|
Are you looking to work with a leading M&E Contractor as a Commercial lead fully responsible for your own project and team from start to finish? If so, please get in contact as I'm currently working with a reputable contractor based in East London/ Canary Wharf area that are expanding their commercial team due to recent successful tenders.
Highly competitive salaries are available up to £100k + package available for strong surveyors. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to take on more responsibility and run with your own project with the incentive of bonuses based on the success of projects.
This contractor have a strong M&E Commercial team in place working under an experienced Commercial Director who is focused on training and developing his team. Experience within Commercial Fit Out would be desired for this role, but is not essential. Experience taking a lead of projects up to £15million M&E will be required for this role.
See below typical duties which may change depending on project and experience level:
* To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
* Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
* Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
* Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
* Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
* Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
* Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
* Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
* Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
* Ambitious and enthusiastic towards their career and projects
* Strong communication skills
* Experience working within an M&E Contractor
* Relevant qualifications
* CAT A and B Fit Out experience is ideally required, but they would be open to someone from an engineering contracting background
* Competitive salary, car allowance, pension, healthcare, expenses and discretionary bonus
I have agreed with my client to meet to discuss my shortlist of applicants by Friday 21st October with the view to set up interviews Week Commencing Monday 24th October
For further information and to discuss this role, or a selection of other roles I am currently recruiting in more detail for either yourself of someone you know please give me a call on (Apply online only)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business