|Job Ref:||204766738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Oman||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Our Client is a highly successful service, engineering and construction company in Muscat, Oman. Due to continuing success, they now require a Deputy COO to assist the COO in driving and coordinating the company's daily operations.|
The Deputy COO will assist the COO in managing operations across the operating Business Units, aligning centralised planning as well as managing material and machinery supply with operational priorities. They will be the key interface to clients, meaning the Deputy COO will create long-lasting relationships through a series of projects. In addition to this, they should ensure that tender activities are in line with operational priorities, and that bids will allow for a profitable business.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Bachelor Degree in engineering. (Master degree in Business is advantageous)
• Quality and auditing certifications, and Quality Auditing experience.
• 15+ years of experience in operations positions in an international construction company, including experience in senior management positions.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
• Strategic thinking, highly structured with strong operational planning and organisation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage large departments with track record of on-time project delivery (generating profits)
The salary and package on offer is exceptional.
If the Deputy COO position is of interest, please send your CV to Camilla Marcus quoting reference number CM163