|Job Ref:||204766712||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Oman||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Our Client is a highly successful service, engineering and construction company in Muscat, Oman. Due to continuing success, they now require a Head of QHSE to lead and direct the operations of the QHSE unit.|
The Head of QHSE will also be responsible for tracking accidents and understanding the root causes in order to continuously improve safety procedures on site. The Head of QHSE will also conduct training, and ensure knowledge is shared within the QHSE unit, whist ensuring QHSE procedures are applied on site. They will also report Directly to the CEO.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Bachelor Degree in engineering. (Master degree in engineering or management is advantageous)
• Quality and auditing certifications, and Quality Auditing experience.
• 15+ years of experience in Quality and HSE management systems, ideally including operational experience in the construction industry (e.g. as a Project Manager)
• Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
• Strong knowledge of ISO standards.
• Knowledge of quality, health and safety management best practices, policies and procedures (especially within Oman)
The salary and package on offer is exceptional.
If the Head of QHSE position is of interest, please send your CV to Camilla Marcus quoting reference number CM164