|Job Ref:||204766636||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||N16||Address:||Salary:||£12 - £14/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
North London, UK|
Resident Liaison Officer (RLO)- Social Housing (Temporary to Permanent)
One of our social housing clients are looking for a Resident Liaison Officer (RLO) for a role in North London.
Working within our clients North Londons offices you will be responsible for the following:
- Liaising with residents on a day-to-day basis in relation to their housing/maintenance issues and general enquiries. This will be carried out face to face, via telephone and email.
- Meeting with resident committees on a weekly basis to ensure that residents are happy and to again answer any questions they may have.
- All administration duties including weekly report writing for the housing directors of works carried out to date, worked due to be followed up on and satisfaction questionnaire results.
- Liaising with subcontractors when necessary to follow up on works and to liaise with residents on the outcome.
- Be the best point of contact for all residents within your property portfolio at all times.
Ideally you will pride yourself on the delivery of excellent customer service and be confident in handling varied situations whilst remaining calm and professional. You will be responsible for ensuring that our clients brand is upheld at all times.
Please note that this role is working Monday-Friday 40 hours per week with some travel involved within the local area. A driver is highly advantageous. This role is paying between £13-14 GBP per hour.
Interviews will be taking place week beginning 10th of October 2016.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please email Emma a copy of your CV and project portfolio to (Email Removed) . Alternatively, if you would like to know more on this opportunity, please call me on (Apply online only)