|Job Ref:||204766607||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Diss||Address:||Post Code:||IP22||Salary:||£16000 - £18000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
The Technical Specification Assistant role directly supports the sales activities of their field based Technical Specification Managers. |
As the Technical Specification Assistant, you will be qualifying incoming enquiries, picking up the phone when it rings, providing sound technical advice to clients and exceptional customer service to everyone. You'll be booking appointments and sending out sales quotations. You will be very busy.
And when you've gained enough knowledge, earned enough respect and proved that you're ready you will be next in line to take on a Technical Specification Manager role, where the rewards are great and so is the work load.
This Technical Specification Assistant opportunity isn't for everyone, there is little room for sheep in the construction industry and they're looking for wolves.
- Highly organised and efficient handling demanding workloads
- Proficient with IT and Microsoft Office
- Confident and eager to pick up the phone
- Comfortable absorbing technical information
- Determined to be a wolf
- Architectural practices of all sizes
- Specification professionals
- Builders and national contractors
- The occasional movie star or footballer
They are looking to strengthen their wolf pack and if you've made it this far you might be the person they're looking for. If you're thinking the same, they suggest you get in touch