|Job Ref:||204766536||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackpool||Address:||Post Code:||FY3||Salary:||£20000/annum Profit Share after 13 weeks||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Role: Technical Project Engineer|
My Client based in Blackpool have been providing Air Movement and Ventilation solutions in the Mechanical industry for the past 55 years,
They're now looking for an experienced and motivated Technical Project Engineer to join their busy and growing team.
1) To fully participate in the functioning of the Technical support section and acquire all necessary knowledge and skills to aid the department and all of its working.
2) To liaise with necessary personnel and/or outside agencies where necessary to ensure that any commitments concerning technical issues, pricing or delivery are authoritative.
3) To liaise with customers or external sales staff and agents regarding product or project specifications, design, prices and delivery. This may require working away form the office on occasion, including overnight stays.
4) To prepare and generate quotations form enquires received from customers, external sales personnel or agents.
5) To read and interpret mechanical drawings and undertake drawing take off's
1) Work and assist all colleagues in you section (Team).
2) Assist your manager by undertaking temporary work duties that may be required.
3) To carry our any other reasonable request.
4) To delivery catalogue training to other personnel.
6) Work with and assist in the use of the company's IT equipment.
7) Implement and maintain IT records as required
8) To be aware of all aspects of the Works Employee Handbook and ensure this is followed
9) To assist and oversee, in conjunction with the Senior Technical/Estimating Engineer the running or the Administration Department on a daily basis
£20'000 a year
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.45 am - 5.00 pm.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Profit share bonus when the company is in profit, applicable after a 13 week period