|Job Ref:||204766451||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
An exciting opportunity, based in Bristol for a Noticing Co-Ordinator Highways. |
If you would like to apply for this position you will need awareness of highways, street licence, Health & Safety procedures, Road & Streetworks act and construction design regulations.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in
the Telecommunications industry, and have operational knowledge of highways noticing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the receipt and delivery of all noticing inline
with the contract performance, liaising with the works supervisors in order to arrange all
NRSWA coordination for Civils and Cabling works.
1, Management of all noticing requests receiving and monitoring all jobs through to completion.
2, Monitor the delivery and performance of orders in-line with contract SLA's
3, Daily coordination with the networks supervisors
4, Deal with day to day issues, escalating through the management chain when appropriate.
5, NRSWA Coordination
6, Liaise with the local authorities (ensure appropriate notices etc.)
7, Comply with Health & Safety and environmental policies
8, Receive daily updates from Networks Department on completion or status of work orders.
* Effective communication skills.
* Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively
* Good interpersonal skills
* Results orientated
* Awareness of Customer Satisfaction for both internal and external sources
* Accepts and stimulates change within working environment
JOB KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED
* High level of PC Skills
* Analytical approach to tasks
* Good administration & communications skills.
* Previous relative experience at a similar level would be considered advantageous
* Minimum five years' experience working within the telecommunications industry
* Good awareness of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures, Roads and StreetWorks Act 1991, Construction Design Management Regulations and Section 74 Regulations.
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience.
If you think that you have the necessary skills required for this role, then send your up to date CV for consideration or call Bee for more information.
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency where this vacancy is concerned