|Job Ref:||204766093||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£20000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor- Manchester|
An award winning Main Contractor is currently looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a dynamic commercial team in Manchester
After enjoying remarkable success throughout 2015 and achieving a turnover in excess of £600m+, this contractor has secured an impressive array of projects for 2016/2016. These projects typically value between £20m - £250m and include some of London's most anticipated Residential, Commercial, Education and Health care schemes.
Valuing at £80m this project will see the construction of a large student accommodation alongside commercial facilities. Situated in a bustling area of the city centre, this mixed use development will be surrounded by landscaped gardens and retail units.
- Monthly Stock taking for external valuations
- Monthly Stock taking for Internal valuations
- Assisting QS to ensure that payments to subcontractors are made on time and in accordance with the subcontract agreement
- Measurement & valuations if subcontractors work for payment and final account purposes
- Preparing material reconciliation
- Assisting with the preparation of financial reports by taking relevant site measurements and measuring from the drawings.
This is an extremely progressive position with excellent career development opportunities. Offering salary of the upper quartile and an attractive package this is a chance to join one of the UK's most highly regarded Main Contractors.
For an immediate response please call Alice on (Apply online only) or apply directly