|Job Ref:||204765900||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gateshead||Address:||Post Code:||NE9||Salary:||£33000/annum £33,000 per annum + a company van, 20 days ho||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
A successful family owned building company specialising in insurance repairs is seeking a Contracts Supervisor based in Gateshead, North East to join its expanding team. You will receive a company van and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.|
As the Contracts Supervisor your duties will include:
- Overseeing and organising from start to finish multiple insurance claims.
- Procuring cost effective materials and subcontractors.
- Managing subcontractors.
- Site health and safety for the claims owned.
- Health & Safety compliance of Hull Office to include the accurate completion of audits and arranging training where required.
- Submitting variations on insurance claims.
To be a successful Contracts Supervisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Track record of similar role managing multiple trades to timescales.
- HNC Construction or similar.
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) or similar.
- Strong background in the building trade.
- Excellent communication skills, friendly and professional manner and customer service.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
In return, the Contracts Supervisor will receive a salary of £33,000 per annum.
Closing date for applicants: Friday 21st October 2016.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.