|Job Ref:||204765863||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||PO6 1TA||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
JOB TITLE: Traffic Signal Engineer (Maintenance and Installations) |
• To carry out maintenance of all aspects of Traffic Signals to include installation of replacement and new scheme equipment.
• Have good understanding of Electrical and electronic circuit diagrams and be capable of interpreting site drawings to carry out traffic signals installation to a high level.
• Be familiar with maintenance of traffic signal controllers and associated equipment.
• Must be able to work at height from a Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP) and be capable of working both as a team member and lone working.
• Flexible in carrying out duties requested by line manager/supervisor
• Work safely and in accordance with Colas Safety, Environment and Quality policies and procedures.
• Planned and reactive maintenance, inspection, and Installation of traffic signal equipment.
• Suitable Electrical qualification
• HEA highway maintenance operative status
• Be capable of working at height from a Mobile Elevated Work Platform.
• Area of works predominantly Portsmouth and Gatwick but not confined to these areas.
• It will be necessary to work out of this area should workload demand, it may also be necessary for occasional night work not on continuous basis.
HEA traffic signal maintenance operative.
Hold appropriate card.
Flexible in work role
EXPERIENCE: 3 YEARS PREVIOUSLY IN THE INDUSTRY