|Job Ref:||204768453||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Amersham||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Maintenance Manager - Facilities Maintenance |
£30k - £40k + Car + Fuel Card
My client is a leading name in Commercial Maintenance & Facilities Management working in partnership or on a measured term contract basis with blue chips clients throughout the UK. They have developed a strong reputation for delivery and value whilst maintaining a professional approach at all times.
Due to continued expansion we are currently looking for a Maintenance Manager to deliver electrical/mechanical services, planned preventative services and reactive works as per schedule for a diverse portfolio of clients accross 200 properties throughout the UK.
* Manage the delivery of services to provide consistently high levels of performance and, where required, take personal (hands-on) responsibility for key client relationships, contract performance, retention and growth.
* Manage commercial areas of your allocated contracts to offer continuous development in line with market trends and developments.
* Manage the P&L for your portfolio of contracts to ensure that budget targets are met whilst maintaining best in class service delivery in line with agreed SLA's and KPI's.
* Manage staff throughout your contracts to ensure a well trained, highly motivated workforce, with a firm focus on staff development and succession planning.
* Work in partnership with clients to provide innovative FM solutions and the continuous improvement of services.
* Experience with Job Logic (preffered but not essential)
* Qualified Engineer - Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or 'A' and 'B or equivalent, BMS
* Ideally you will also hold IOSH Managing Safely (or equivalent) would be desirable.
* Previous budget accountability and experience of managing teams.
* IT literate with experience of using MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook).
* Good communication skills, excellent time keeping, a professional manner and excellent customer service
* The ability to work under pressure
* 5 + Years' experience in a similar role
* Eligible to live and work in the UK
* Full Clean driving licence
* Competitive Salary
* Company Van
* Fuel card
* Opportunity to progress
If you feel you have relevant skills and want to join a rapidly expanding Facilities Maintenance Business, please apply via the link.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence