|Job Ref:||204768443||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Camden Town||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Car / allowance, benefits and bonu||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:24|
Mechanical Project Manager |
£50,000 to £55,000 plus car / allowance and benefits package
Our client is a medium-sized M&E Contractor that requires a mechanically biased Project Manager to deliver a large residential project in the Camden area of London.
The project is a phase of a larger scheme with 70 units in an apartment block with an M&E value of approximately £3.5 million.
This company turned over £35m in the last financial year, and is well on course to grow to a £40m plus turnover in the next.
You will have on-site on both mechanical and electrical works, from Site Managers and Engineers.
• Management of all sub-contractors
• Regular liaison with the Main Contractor, the end client and company HQ
• Being responsible for full cash flow and profitability of the project
• Leading regular progress reports with the Main Contractor and end client
• Purchase orders
• Value Engineering
• Technical submittals
• Mechanically qualified project manager
• Must have residential experience
• Must have a minimum of 3 years project management experience
• Must live within a commutable distance of the Camden area
Please call Ian Farr on (Apply online only) for more information on this and other project management roles