|Job Ref:||204764310||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:25|
We are looking for an experienced Contract Support (Works Coordinator) to join our Facilities Services team in the City of London area to support both the administration and engineering team.
* Manage the PPM Scheduling / Grouping
* Manage the Concept System at site level to include input of data and the production of management report, asset registers and planners
* Assist in the mobilisation of new contracts
* Assist in the management of subcontractors - Compliance, Scheduling, Reporting and Documentation
* Co-ordinate the completion and approval of Quotations and Invoices
* Assist and liaise with service and solutions team members when required
* Helpdesk duties
We're looking for:
* Previous experience working on a busy helpdesk
* Experience in Concept 500 or other CAFM package
* Previous experience working with Facilities Management / Construction or Commercial contracts
* Sub-contractor management experience
* Working knowledge of FM Sectors preferred
Our facilities management team provides solutions to a wide range of both private and public sector clients. Working together to deliver outstanding results for customers and communities, our work covers all areas of facilities services from project management and compliance to assets, estates and energy management.
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA