|Job Ref:||204764261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:25|
We are currently working with a leading consultancy in the Cardiff region, seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to work on a wide range of projects and schemes, most notably within the Commercial, Residential and Education sectors, within the South Wales regions.|
Reporting into and assisting the Senior and Associate QS's, responsibilities will include:
- Leading and planning the implementation of projects
- Defining project scopes, goals and deliverables
- Developing initial cost and feasibility studies and cost plans
- Measure and provide schedules of work
- Provision of all cost reporting and progress to senior management and other stakeholders
- Investment appraisals
- Complete tender activities
- Managing project budgets
The position will be based at the large regional office in Cardiff, with high profile sites across the South Wales and South West regions.
To fulfill the role you must have proven experience in a similar role as a QS, or you will be an Assistant QS looking for the next step up in your career.
Salaries for the role will be competitive, along with further attractive company benefits. In addition, you will be given every opportunity to succeed in delivering outstanding service