|Job Ref:||204764791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£28000 - £29000/annum Co Van, Laptop, Phone||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:43|
Unify Engineer needed for this rapidly expanding North West based Communications Business. They have a small core Unify Implementation and Support team and need to add another engineer with solid Unify and unified Comms experience to the team. |
As an Engineer you will be able to demonstrate a high level of technical competency and work on your own initiative whilst assisting Specialist and Principal Engineers to give them support when required.
The team consists of three functions
* Technical Support
* Field Support
* Excellent product knowledge of core Unify Voice products ideally around 3300, 3500, 3800 systems and their applications
* Excellent Telecoms knowledge
* Good understanding of IP telephony concepts.
* Good understanding of data networking
* Strong MCD skills
* Unify accreditation (Advantageous)
If you are looking for a role in a fast growing company, with training and career development opportunities and a great working environment this one will be interesting.
Please contact Colin Roberts at Ataris Executive Search on (Apply online only)