|Job Ref:||204764340||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:43|
Operations cover - experienced data engineers in Cisco and/or Alcatel Nokia with in depth knowledge of complex fault fix, networking, and provisioning/changing services.
* complex fault fix
* provisioning/changing services
* To act as a technical lead within the customer account for both internal and external requirements.
* To act as an internal technical escalation point and to be able to mentor/coach internal resources to achieve a higher level of service.
* To act as a 3rd line technical lead to resolves technical problems, either design or support related problems. To take a lead where required in root cause analysis to drive issue resolution and limit impact to the customer.
* To train internal staff on product and customer networks.
* To review and report on specific customer incidents and to manage customer expectations. To add value and highlight trends within the call data. Ensuring escalation and feedback drives a high level of performance.
* To be responsible for the documentation and upkeep of technical databases relating to the customers network infrastructure such that internal engineering colleagues can refer to this information held on either a WiKi or KEDB, assisting in the resolution of customer incidents and problems.
Business Operations Skills:
* 4 years + experience supporting Enterprise/Service Provider Networks
* Good understanding of Enterprise/Service Provider Networks and how they operate
* Ideally CCIE but possibly CCNP for Cisco
* Ideally Alcatel SAM (Provisioning Platform)
Please send your CV to: quoting ref LCV4709 in the subject line
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications