|Job Ref:||204767976||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greenwich||Address:||Post Code:||SE10||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:44|
Campaign/Insight Analyst - Google Analytics/Marketing/Data/ROI|
Recruiting on a permanent basis, for a fantastic client close to Greenwich, SE London, who are looking for a Campaign/Insight Analyst with experience around Google Analytics, Marketing, Data and ROI.
* Analyse all marketing activities from performance marketing to brand advertising, and inform the business on how to optimise channels and boost ROI.
* Have a constant eye on market/landscape changes and trends, identifying any opportunities or potential threats.
* Experience in manipulating data with the ability to develop "scorecards" and develop scoring capabilities and implementation tactics to help strategic marketing decisions across markets, regions and HQ.
* Proven Dashboarding skills for customisation of trends into an intelligible and hierarchy based presentation dashboard.
* Provide pre-campaign analysis to guide targeting and assist in defining campaign KPIs, end user reporting, analytics frameworks (from requirement definition through to end user deployment).
* Should be able to use historical data (real and simulated) for analysis and able to extract, manipulate and report on the performance for website/Google Analytics, Social platforms, Paid media, offline media (PR, OOH, TV) and other external sources.
* Assist, and at times lead, conversations with partner Analytics agency for design and setup of Big data analytics, collecting/analysing real time data/event records from different networks (website/Google Analytics, Social Platforms, Paid Media, offline media, external sources).
* Understand the Global and Local KPIs and provide possible feedback/corrective analysis for proactive strategy and preventive actionable events.
* Strong knowledge of predictive modelling, segmentation, forecasting and other statistical analysis. (experience in directly creating algorithm/models for these is a bonus)
* Substantial experience of business to consumer analysis with a good understanding of relational databases to assist in customer segmentation and content performance analysis.
* Ability to analyse multiple points of information of competitor data and determine feasible insights and digital marketing tactics that can be implemented by markets, regions and HQ.
* Needs to be well versed with Excel and have advanced skills such as pivot tables, nested formulas and What-fi Analysis tools - Goal Seek, Scenario Manager and Solver (VBA and SQL database is a bonus).
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV and your application will be considered.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy