|Job Ref:||204767402||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greenwich||Address:||Post Code:||SE10||Salary:||£NEG competitive salary and benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:44|
Campaign/Insights Analyst - Permanent - London|
* Google Analytics experience
* Ability to use data for analysis and extract, manipulate and report on performance of a variety of sources
* Strong knowledge of predictive modelling, segmentation, forecasting and other statistical analysis
* Track record of driving change initiatives forward
A leading and rapidly growing Telecommunications company is looking for a Campaign/Insights Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity and a fantastic time to join this organisation.
You will be expected to assist development and coordinate activities for the architecture and reporting for website analytics, social analytics, paid media performance, consumer insights and competitor insights.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Analysing all marketing activities from performance marketing to brand advertising and informing the business on how to optimise channels and boost ROI
* Keeping a constant eye on market/landscape changes and trends, identifying any opportunities or potential threats
* Experience in manipulating data and developing scoring capabilities and implementation tactics to help strategic marketing decisions across markets, regions and HQ
* Proven dashboarding skills for customisation of trends into an intelligible and hierarchy based dashboard
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy