|Job Ref:||204767008||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£16000 - £19000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:44|
Customer Sales Coordinator 4109-CSC|
£16-£19K dependent on experience
Our Client based in Birmingham are looking to recruit a customer sales coordinator for their multi-million £ business. This is a fantastic opportunity if you have attention to detail, are focused and willing to go 'the extra mile' to ensure the customer will score 10/10 in their NPS text survey. This administration/data entry role is crucial within the customer journey. You will manage all the administration aspects, data entry, order processing, the trading relationship with couriers and any out of stock issues.
The successful Sales Coordinator will:
• Process orders, confirm delivery dates, every customer to be contacted
on the day of sale.
• Manage order processing when awaiting stock, keeping customers
• Increase Insurance take up, 300 sales per month.
• Maintain NPS score over 75% per month.
• Primary contact for Courier, monitoring parcels, processing claims.
• Ability to follow strict data protection rules.
• Adhere to company compliance regulations.
• Use in house CRM system safely and efficiently, upload daily sales
• Manage Out of Stocks and delivery changes.
• Occasional reception cover.
The successful Sales Coordinator will have:
• Excellent administration and data entry skills to enable a smooth and
efficient order process, arrange delivery dates and any amendments.
• IT, Data entry and administration skills, be organized and have a tidy
work ethic. Training for the in house CRM system will be given.
• Great telephone manner and the ability to control the call whilst
updating the in house data entry CRM system.
• Attention to detail, maintain and update order processing information
• Organized and tidy work ethic.
• The ability to work and support team members.
Sound like the role for you? Great, send your CV and we'll be in touch.
Candid Recruitment, Straight Forward