|Job Ref:||204769213||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Brand new exciting opportunity to work with one of the largest global gaming groups, providing excellent support and maintenance within the organisation's desktop computing environment. You must be able to work effectively within a fast paced environment and have strong technical abilities.|
* Office 365
* Microsoft Exchange
* Windows 7
* Mac OS X
* Strong written and communication skills
* Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop & laptop problems (PC & Mac).
* Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user workstations.
* Experience utilizing active directory services, local and cloud based services (Microsoft Office 365).
* Mobile device management including Apple Ios, Android & Windows devices.
* Administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products.
Salary and Benefits:
* Competitive salary
* Free gym membership
* 10% bonus after probation period (6 months)
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday's)
If you are interested in working for a global gaming company, please apply now as the position is highly competitive with a fast turnover - will be filled ASAP!
Premier are acting as an employment agency