|Job Ref:||204769164||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Job Role: Senior Cloud Developer|
Location: Fareham, UK
Duration: 3 Months +
What will you be doing?
The senior cloud developer will be a member of the development team consulting and developing within the full product development life cycle including, design, coding, code review and testing of a number of products.
You will be considered a subject matter expert, providing technical guidance and leadership on cloud solutions, Agile process and software development practices.
The role will involve mentoring less experienced members of the development team.
Who we're looking for:
* Full SDLC on a Linux platform
* Docker/ Kubernetes
* Experience of distributed systems (Message Queues)
* Google Cloud
* Strong, clear verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to carry out research, learn new technical concepts and find solutions to complex technical problems.
* DevOps Pipelines, GAE, GRPC, etc.
* ElasticSearch and other storage mechanisms.
* Agile software development.
* Federated Login mechanisms (OpenID)
The Role May Involve:
* Design and develop code, which meets the user story including acceptance criteria and constraints, and in accordance with code style guidelines and best practices.
* Work with test analyst to design and develop unit tests.
* Participate in code review
* Provide test planning input and carry out functional and non-functional software testing.
* Analyse and design new product components and features based on high level requirements.
* Produce detailed technical documentation.
* Carry out review of technical documentation.
* Mentor more junior developers of the development team
* Propose product improvements to product management.
* Propose process and system improvements.
* Occasionally deputise for the SCRUM Master
How to apply:
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply to this position, and for more information please call Jasmine Alderton on (Apply online only) and send your CV