|Job Ref:||204769160||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum 10% bonus, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Digital Analytics, Web analyst, Omniture, Adobe Analytics.|
Digital Analytics Manager. My client, a leading Media company, is looking to build out its Analytics department in several areas. There will be a number of Senior Analysts and Junior Analysts coming in, but one of the key recruits will be hiring a Digital Analytics Manager
The Digital Analytics Manager's responsibilities would entail:
* Manage the Digital Analytics team adding value to business with data-based analysis and insights
* Embed digital and social data-based insights in the business, providing quick /proactive turnaround of data
* Work closely with Analytics / Insight Business Partners to support fact-based consumer decisions
* Deliver innovation in digital analytics to drive transformation in the business's applications, products and services
* Champion the new ways of working across the organisation
The essential requirements for the role will entail:
* Demonstrable management or team leader experience
* Proven track record of delivering and presenting commercially beneficial insights and analyses to large businesses.
* High levels of logical thinking and problem solving skills, ability to draw meaningful conclusions from disparate and incomplete sources.
* Numerically brilliant with expert understanding of analytics processes using any media/channel
* Technologically literate with in-depth experience of any web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics/Omniture/Google Analytics/Sprinklr/Brandwatch etc) and data-visualisation tools (Tableau/Qlikview/Microstrategy etc.)
* Able to understand complex business questions and to be able to frame the right analytical question
* Exceptional analytics expertise across spectrum of methods and including demonstrable ability to identify and exploit consumer behavioural drivers
* Broad News / Media industry experience preferred
* Substantial experience of setting up and analysing social insights, specifically experience of wide social media listening across the web
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, VB and SQL /Powerpoint/Prezzi/other presentation tools
* Strong communication skills - growing effectiveness and versatility in oral presentation as well as solid business writing skills: written, visual and verbal
It is a business critical role, and the organisation will offer a fantastic benefits package in addition to the opportunity to critically change the business from top to bottom in its focus as it becomes a Data driven Media organisation.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the role when you submit a CV.
Digital Analytics, Web analyst, Omniture, Adobe Analytics