|Job Ref:||204769001||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join a very well-established Digital Agency based in Central London. This is the perfect opportunity if you are passionate about everything digital and looking to work with some very exciting clients! |
The company is a very well-established Digital Agency based in central London. They design and deliver bespoke websites and solutions that will help their clients gain a strong business advantage.
This is truly a brilliant position with a fantastic Digital Agency, you will be able to work with some of the best well-known brands as well as multi-million-pound global businesses.
As the Digital Account Manager you will be the main bridge between the developers and the clients. You will have a great understanding of the technical aspects of web development and feel comfortable discussing technical information to non-technical minds (you don`t need to be a developer). You will attend frequent client meetings/pitches to maintain and build strong business relationships with existing clients as well as generating new business.
The experience we need.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years` experience within an agency as a Digital Account Manager or similar.
- You will a proven understanding of web design and development process including UX, Scoping, Development (PHP), WordPress (CMS) and SEO.
- You must have experience managing multiple projects at once.
- You must have experience planning and presenting pitches to generate new business.
- Clear communication skills including verbal and written.
- Finally, you will be a fun person to work with.
What you`ll get in return.
- A competitive salary.
- Regular social events.
- Fully stocked fridge of goodies.
- Career development and progression.
- And more