|Job Ref:||204768960||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Central London||Address:||Salary:||£500 - £550/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager needed for an immediate 6 month contract (possible extension) based in Central London paying up to £550 a day.|
Clearance Level Required: Please note the successful candidates will need to undergo CTC security process, therefore offer is subject to clearing this.
The Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager will need to have the depth of experience to maintain key milestones, engage in a collaborative approach with suppliers and project manage in-house teams of enterprise architects, technical architects, information architects and test managers to maintain each project`s critical path.
The Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager will need to demonstrate the following essential skills:
- A top of class senior project manager who delivers their projects on time and to budget.
- PRINCE2 and MSP qualifications.
- An experienced IT professional, with evidence of technical capability developed in a customer focussed environment.
- Demonstrated evidence of credibility and integrity, providing best practice advice, direction and support for senior leaders and stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills will facilitate delivery in a large scale ICT outsourced and contracted supplier environment to ensure you get the best out of a wider range of delivery partners for the benefit of
- Demonstrable people and professional leadership skills that will empower, support, robustly performance manage and develop your teams to achieve the highest performance standards
- Experience in a relevant business environment involved in the introduction and use of IT, including demonstrable success in managing projects.
- Commercial awareness and proven track record in the commissioning of £Ms ICT solutions in a complex organisation.
- Experience of managing and monitoring project costs, plans and quality.
If you are a Senior IT Infrastructure Project Manager who is available immediately to start a 6 month contract based in central London, then send your CV to Kyna Associates straight away