|Job Ref:||204768875||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Blackburn||Address:||Post Code:||AB21||Salary:||£0.00 - £22/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
MI Analyst/ Excel/ Preston Based/ Initial 6 Month Contract/ £22Ltd per hour|
My client is a well respected engineering organisation who is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success. Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit a MI Analyst to join their dedicated team of professionals to be based out of their impressive operations in Preston, Lancashire. This is an initial 6 Month contract and is paying a rate of £22LTD per hour. Please find the role description below:
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following;
This role is required to support my client, who is responsible for the management integration and performance of Supply Services. The role will be to act as a performance data analyst within a specific business area. Responsibilities will focus on the provision of performance outputs to stakeholders to ensure that all Supply Services performance reporting (internal and Customer) are available for their relevant reviews.
- Update of Supply Services Performance models for individual data sub sets by contract
- Provision of performance statistics with a view to mature the models/data as the service establishes
- Provision of performance outputs to stakeholders to ensure that all Supply Services performance reporting (internal and Customer) are available for their relevant reviews
- Maintain the standardisation of performance measures across contracts and toolsets
- Interface with other new capability initiatives, to ensure that future reporting is effective & efficient
Required skills include excellent MS Excel skills (Incl. formulas, pivot tables and graphs) and MS Powerpoint. Experience on MS Powerpivot and Powerview is desirable.
Please register interest by submitting an up to date CV without delay.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position