|Job Ref:||204768725||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
DevOps Engineer - Government Client - Sheffield - Long Term Contract - £NEG|
My Central Government client based in Sheffield, is offering a fantastic contract opportunity as a DevOps Engineer for a long term contract.
As the successful candidate you will join a newly formed team of technology experts in Web Development, Design and User Researchers to help build my clients Digital Capability. You will be helping teams to rapidly prototype, deliver, and run, high-impact and high-value services for a 21st century digital government.
You must have the following experience:
* Experience configuring and managing Linux Servers for serving a dynamic website
* Experience of IaaS such as AWS or Azure
* Experience debugging a complex multi-server service
* Understanding continuous integration
* Comfortable with configuration management tools: at least one of Ansible, Salt, Chef, or Puppet
* Previous experience deploying web services in Java, Ruby or Python; or previous experience developing web applications in Java, Ruby or Python
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
Unfortunately, remote working is not an option for this role.
Please apply with your most recent CV along with your current daily rate