|Job Ref:||204768551||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Senior Software Delivery Manager - Software Development - Staffordshire|
I'm looking for a Senior Software Delivery Manager to lead and manage the Product Development team for a leading IT services and software company. The role will be tasked with leading them in delivering industry leading, robust and innovative software solutions that are fit for purpose.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within or managing a software development team.
* To develop a strategy for the Product Development team to meet goals and objectives, and to improve the quality of the service and solutions it delivers internally and externally.
* Responsible for the quality and technical approach taken by team members, ensuring it is in-line with the company strategy - and that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
* Take full ownership and responsibility for the delivery of all projects, enhancements and support delivered by the team.
* Own the quality of all deliverables. Quality will be measured using KPIs and quality standards as defined by the department
* Ensure projects are implemented using automation for development, test and deployment where agreed.
* Lead and manage a team of software developers and test engineers. Line management responsibilities will include recruitment, appraisals, 121 meetings, identifying training needs, motivating and performance managing the team
* Devise a tactical plan to implement improvements to the divisions' products, services, processes and knowledge sharing within the team
* Plan for team growth considering the blend and level of skills required within team
* Lead and oversee all technical designs, specifications and estimates to make sure they are complete and accurate
* Support the business development team with pre sale activities, contributing to RFPs where appropriate and assisting in large pitches to potential clients where required
* 5+ years experience of managing technical teams of a minimum of 10 people.
* Advanced Project Management skills including planning, risk and issue management.
* Experience in formal development processes.
Salary on offer is to £73k + package
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
- (Apply online only)
Software Project Management - Software Delivery - Software Development - Stafford - Staffordshire