|Job Ref:||204768313||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cornwall||City:||Falmouth||Address:||Post Code:||TR11||Post Date:||11/10/2016 03:45|
Oracle and .NET developer - Falmouth |
We have a 3-6 month contract opportunity with our client for an Oracle and .NET developer based at the client's University campus location in Falmouth.
The Oracle and .NET developer role requires you to be an online application developer and expand the delivery capabilities of our client and its partner organisations. The applicant will need to be bright, imaginative, and capable technologist with good communication and customer engagement skills who can develop and enhance existing business process by applying technical solutions.
The position requires at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. You should have a working knowledge of relational databases, web and client-server concepts, and be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Qualifications and Experience required for the Oracle and .NET developer role
* Experience developing websites using a Content Management System (CMS) and Microsoft SharePoint.
* Demonstrable experience in backend software design in some of the following: SQL Server, Stored procedures, (url removed), (url removed), C#
* Excellent knowledge of SQL/Oracle
* Working experience with Content Management Systems.
* Experience of managing multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
* Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
* Ability to develop large scale web/database applications.
* Ability to communicate clearly with people at all levels of an organisation and with different levels of knowledge.
* Ability to construct user guides and documentation.
* Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
* E-commerce integration skills .
* Experience with front end UI design.
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately